How To Make A Complaint

How To Make a Complaint


If a parent/carer or child is not happy with the way that the school is dealing with a child’s learning needs, the following action should be:


  1. Make an appointment to meet with the class teacher. Sometimes misunderstandings can arise and it is important that parents and school work as a partnership.


  1. If a problem still exists, then the parent/carer may wish to make an appointment to meet with the SENDCO to discuss the matter further. 


  1. The Head teacher/Deputy Head teacher will always have to judge how best to use the school’s available resources for the benefit of both the individual child and the whole school community.


  1. If the problem is unresolved the parent/carer can then contact the governing body in writing.